Sunday, November 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Homemade Chicken noodle soup, sourdough bread
Monday: Chorizo Burritos, salad, grapes (This recipe was awesome! I added some chopped onions and peppers, and extra cheese.... I also found it a great way to use up the extra Taco Bell hot sauce packets that have accumulated around my kitchen!)
Tuesday:Thai Chili Beef Stirfry, rice  This was very spicy- It was good but I think I like some other recipes better - too much fish sauce?
Wednesday: Scott cooks. Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad
Thursday: Scott cooks. Hangover hotdish (ground beef+ COM soup, topped with creamed corn, topped with mashed potatoes) Jake was at his girlfriend's house, and I was working late so Scott and Drew actually just ate leftovers here.
Friday: I'm working- Order pizza Scott did the hotdish here
Saturday: Saturday Night Steak night, roasted/baked potatoes, vegies

No comments:

Post a Comment