Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Picking up parents at airport over the dinner hour- Pulled pork in the crock pot, freezer mashed potatoes in the oven, can of green beans- Scott should be able to pull dinner together in 5 minutes after getting home!

Monday: Scott's out with friends. Breakfast for Dinner- Egg sandwiches or puff puff pancakes- Kids choice, fruit

Tuesday: I'm working. Scott cooks. Turkey Casserole (with leftover mashed potatoes from Sunday and Turkey from the freezer, green beans

Wednesday: Scott's Request- Two Sauce Lasagna Bowls, garlic breadsticks, salad

Thursday: Scott cooks. Pork Chops in creamy mushroom sauce, rice, peas ( I realized that I didn't have pork chops in the freezer as I first thought so this was skipped and we pulled out some chicken breasts, marinated with a mexican marinade packet that I had in the cupboard and served with cilantro rice and vegies)

Friday: Pizza Night, salad

Saturday: Drew's request- Buffalo Chicken sandwiches- sweet potato fries- salad

Jake starts Track this week- so I am sure there will be no leftovers! ( and there really wasn't much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment