Monday, May 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Turkey Dinner (my last one from my Thanksgiving stock up): Roast Turkey with garlic sage butter, stuffing, green beans, rolls

Monday: Memorial Day: Greek Grilled Chicken and Vegetables, homemade pitas, fruit

Tuesday: I'm working this week so Scott cooks.Breakfast for Dinner- Egg Sandwiches with garlicky swiss chard (though I think I will use the Kale from my zuppa toscana)

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Steak Fajitas, fruit (Grillmates has a new Mexican Fiesta Marinade that I really like - If I'm cooking, I usually make up my own spice rubs and marinades, but for Scott I need something easy- this definitely fits the bill!)

Thursday: Scott cooks. Band Concert Turkey Noodle Soup, rolls

Friday: Friday Night Pizza Night, salad

Saturday:  Sweet and Sour Pork Stir Fry, Rice, eggrolls  Changed to this Chicken Taco recipe with Kale and Salsa Verde, watermelon

Last week I made an awesome no bake cheesecake- I picked up some boxes of jello pudding on sale- one of which was an oreo flavor- mixed with 2 packages of softened cream cheese and a little cold milk, folded in a half carton of cool whip and some extra crushed oreos and put into an oreo crust...YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment