Monday, March 25, 2013

menu plan monday

I won't have a lot of time to go grocery shopping until tuesday (I refuse to go on friday or saturday afternoon with all the other people) so I planned a little extra time on to my menu this week.

sunday: chicken, chorizo and lemon bake, roasted potatoes, carrots, foccacia (I used thyme to mimic the chicken dish)

monday: biscuits with sausage gravy, fruit

tuesday: steak (fingers crossed, it might be warm enough to grill), chimichurri sauce, salad

wednesday: scott cooks. tacos, chips and guac, fruit

thursday: scott cooks. ham and cheesy potatoes, green beans

friday: pizza night, salad

saturday: meatball subs, chips, fruit salad, coleslaw

sunday: easter - lunch at my parents, dinner at scott's family

monday: If I can score a little ham from my parents-  ham and bean soup, rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment