Saturday, June 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm still hoping for some radishes and garlic scapes in my CSA box this week. Both are things that we never eat so I have been feverishly searching the internet for creative recipes that my family will enjoy with them. Now that I've picked out recipes for them, I was bummed that they weren't in my basket.

Sunday: Spaghetti, garlic bread and salad

Monday: Tastefully Simple Tasting Night: Beer bread, Salmon with Bold and Bossy honey mustard or Bayou BBQ sauce, carrots, berries

Tuesday: Beef Pho, egg rolls (I actually used homemade turkey stock as my base and added some canned beef stock to that)

Wednesday: Scott Cooks. CSA Eggs, Bacon and Toast, Berries

Thursday: Scott cooks. Burgers, beans and vegies

Friday: Out for my Birthday Dinner- Teppanyaki- yummy!

Saturday: Garlic Scape Pesto, bread, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment