Saturday, February 26, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Greek Chicken Thighs with Roasted Vegetables, Salad, rolls (I was inspired by this recipe)

Monday: Scott's r/s man-date night. Hashbrowns with leftover shredded beef, onions and peppers, eggs and toast

Tuesday: Homemade Chicken Soup and rolls - Instead of egg noodles that I normally use when I make soup, I decided to go the dumpling route after seeing this recipe. I don't remember ever eating a dumpling growing up (Scott did), so I never know if I am making them right because I have no idea what they are supposed to taste or look like... Scott, however, said they were great... oh and I added a little onion and garlic powder to the dumpling mix too because I really don't cook anything without onion and garlic... I

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Leftover enchiladas from the freezer, chips and salsa Amazingly, this recipe made 8 enchiladas, but 4 would have filled up 2 teenage boys, the hubby and myself- maybe it's because I used part of a bag of black beans instead of the cans (more volume?)

Thursday: Scott cooks. Pizza, salad

Friday: Chicken Stir fry, rice, eggrolls

Saturday: lasagna bowls, salad and breadsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment