Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Kind of an around the world theme this week.... my version of a vacation?

Sunday: Flank Steak, Baked potatoes, asparagus, rolls (this was supposed to be Greek Chicken Thighs but we invited my father in law to dinner last week and the 1 steak would not have fed us all so I did the chicken last Friday instead because I knew I would have enough for all of us!)

Monday: Baked Chicken Taquitos, Salad with southwest ranch dressing, fruit (winner- winner- chicken dinner! I actually ordered pizza here because we had a leak under our kitchen sink and I wanted to limit the dishes used until Scott could fix it on Tuesday. I made this on Tuesday for us instead)

Tuesday: Beef Pho (Because of the sink fiasco, I made the broth on Tuesday and Scott helped reheat it and slice the steak Wednesday when I got home from work. Once the broth is made, it's actually quite easy to toss together- Anyway, Scott was in heaven- spicy, steak soup!)

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Breakfast for Dinner- his choice (we cx BFD this week )

Thursday: Scott cooks. Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic breadsticks

Friday: Pizza Night, salad

Saturday: Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment