Sunday, October 9, 2011

menu plan monday

Last CSA pick-up in this week- always a sad sign that winter will be here soon.....

Back to a routine after the bathroom remodel messed me up for the past month.

Sunday: Oktoberfest: Beer braised kielbasa, red cabbage, potato cakes

Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup in the crockpot, dinner rolls

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, sweet potato fries, csa vegies

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Chicken Quesadillas, fruit

Thursday: Scott cooks. Beef roast in the crockpot, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots

Friday: Pizza night.

Saturday: Saffron Risotto with Butternut Squash,(aka Scott's favorite fall recipe) salad

I am also making up some Pork Eggrolls (with this Thai chili dipping sauce) for lunch on Tuesday with my CSA cabbage. What Scott and I don't eat, I will freeze for chinese nights throughout the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment