Sunday, August 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Mongolian Beef, Rice, eggrolls (Lunch: Clean out the fridge leftovers)

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner. Eggs, Toast, Homemade Sausage patties, fruit (I also have an eggplant left from my CSA basket... maybe add those to the egg sandwich??? I found this recipe, but I was thinking breaded slices and over easy eggs...) (Lunch: Sandwiches, chips, CSA cucumbers)

Tuesday: Chorizo and Rice Stuffed Peppers, Corn, Salad (Lunch: Chicken Tacos, fruit)

Wednesday: Scott cooks or not. Open House: BTS night out (Lunch: Pizza)

Thursday: Scott cooks. Grilled Cheese and Homemade Tomato- Basil soup (Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, fries, carrots)

Friday: Friday Night Pizza Night. Homemade Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza (I canned some homemade sauce a few weeks ago and I'm loving it! I'll upload the recipe soon) (Lunch: Macaroni and Cheese)

Saturday: Chicken Marsala, garlic mashed potatoes, CSA vegie (Lunch: Kids' Choice)

No comments:

Post a Comment