Sunday, August 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Thankfully, it's lots of different flavors, because I sure planned a lot of chicken this week!

Sunday: Chicken and Eggplant with Black Bean Sauce, rice, sweet corn *** now that the jar is gone... I can say that I really don't like black bean sauce- it's too fermented?
Monday: Dad's Birthday Dinner on the Boat
Tuesday: Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Chicken with CSA Potatoes, CSA vegies
Wednesday: Scott Cooks. Bacon and Vegetable fritatta, watermelon
Thursday: Scott Cooks. Hamburgers, chips, beans and watermelon
Friday: Chicken enchiladas with CSA or garden peppers/jalapenos, grapes
Saturday: Buffalo Chicken Pizza, salad **YUM!

To Bake and Make:
Lemon Blueberry muffins (again- I can't help myself!)
Chocolate Zuchinni muffins (these were ok... not sweet/chocolatey enough?)
Salsa
Marinara

No comments:

Post a Comment