Sunday, August 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Roasted corn, potato and chipotle chowder, bread, salad *** I added some crab- the sweetness worked perfectly with the corn and chowder.
Monday: Pot roast with potatoes and carrots, bread
Tuesday: PF Changs lettuce wraps, vegie kebobs, fruit
Wednesday: Open house at school night. out to eat? chili?
Thursday: Scott cooks. Chicken with garlic,wine and herb marinade, rice and CSA vegies
Friday: Spaghetti with homemade marinara, garlic bread, salad
Saturday: Saturday Night Steak Night (hopefully)


Lunches:
I also want to use up the CSA eggplant that I got this week by making Eggplant Pizza Bites for me and the boys lunch on Sunday.
I also want to use the abundance of tomatoes and make Egyptian Tomato Soup. I may try to freeze it for Scott to use for lunches once the boys are back in school. *** I actually used this recipe because I got basil in my CSA box and wanted to use it up. I blended and froze in individual servings before adding milk/cream. Scott can thaw, heat and add milk/cream to taste for an easy and healthy lunch this fall!
Tuesday's lunch: Spicy Buffalo Chickpea Salad (I'm trying to move Scott away from his pizza and chicken nugget lunch addiction and into some healthier options!)

1 comment:

  1. Your meal plans are so handy...wish I were a planner like you!

    ReplyDelete