Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Squash, Bacon and Goat Cheese Pasta, Bread, Salad (not a keeper)

Monday: Beef and Cheese Manicotti, Bread, Salad

Tuesday: Sausage Pizza (bumped from last week), salad

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Burgers, CSA vegies and watermelon

Thursday: Scott cooks. Slow cooker country-cut pork ribs, mashed potatoes, green beans

Friday: Chicken, acorn squash, CSA vegies, watermelon

Saturday: I work an extra long day marketing our clinic at a festival in town. I will be exhausted from all those smiles and handshakes. Take out.

I got an email from my CSA farmer after I planned this week. There is a chance I will have kale in my basket on Tuesday- which means I may bump sausage pizza yet again to make Scott's favorite Zuppa Toscana (spicy sausage and potato soup- with kale). Though I could also bump the burgers since they're all in the freezer.... hmmm decisions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment