Sunday, September 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Chicken fajitas, watermelon

Monday: BFD: Puff Puff Pancakes, applesauce

Tuesday: Sausage and caramelized onion pizza, salad

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Steak, Rosemary roasted potatoes, salad, CSA vegie (the steaks didn't make it here in time- a groupon deal - this was actually pulled pork night)

Thursday: Scott cooks. Pulled pork sandwiches, corn?, CSA vegie, melon (This actually became the sliders)

Friday: Pesto Lasagna, bread, salad (I'm scheduled for a manicure/girl's night with my friend Sara and Scott is going to see a movie with his friends. He will cook up some eggs/bacon for himself and the boys before he leaves)

Saturday: Sliders, sweet potato fries, CSA vegies (I have lots from my CSA basket to still use up- but since the steaks finally made it: Saturday Night Steak Night, Roasted beets and carrots and Spinach salad with goat cheese and balsalmic vinaigrette.)

Yikes! This week is a little messed up.... it's very rare that I have to change half my week around....

No comments:

Post a Comment