Sunday, May 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Sweet and Sour Pork, rice and eggrolls

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner. French Toast with berries, bacon

Tuesday: Red and Green Pesto with Pasta and Lemon Shrimp, garlic breadsticks, salad

Wednesday: Scott cooks. BBQ pork sandwiches, Oven fries, carrots I have no idea what I had Scott cook here but I know it wasn't this!

Thursday: Scott cooks. I actually had planned tacos here for Cinco de Mayo, but Scott got home late from Jake's first track meet and had picked up a couple pizzas instead, so....

Friday: Scott's out with friends, Pizza Night, Salad Tacos got bumped to here instead!
Saturday: Saturday Night Steak Night (with leftover chimmichurri sauce from the freezer), sweet potato fries, salad My parents called and asked us to come over to celebrate mom's day early so they could go golfing today!

This week was really messed up off my plan- let's hope next week looks better!

No comments:

Post a Comment