Sunday, May 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Lots of easy 1 pot meals this week!

Sunday: Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Skillet, salad

Monday: Breakfast for Dinner; French Toast, Bacon, Fruit

Tuesday: Herb Crusted pork chops, Yummy Zucchini Dressing, Salad

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Zuppa Toscana (sausage and potato soup), (I've been making it for years and I don't really know where the original recipe that inspired me is located anymore as I know it by heart now- this is probably the closet to my recipe), Bread

Thursday: Scott cooks. Chicken fajitas, pineapple or grapes

Friday: Pizza night.

Saturday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Sweet potato fries, salad

I also am trying to find some special items for my sister's wedding shower....
Winners so far:
Bacon Wrapped potato bites with spicy sour cream dipping sauce (though I am going to use fingerling potatoes...yum!)
Pastry cream filled fillo shells (the bride loved them, but my other sister didn't really like fillo shells...I loved the bite size of them!)
Raspberry Limeade cooler (though it was suggested to use raspberry vodka to bump up the flavor and I used less vodka than called for in the recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment