Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu plan Monday

Sunday: Buffalo Chicken Wings, CSA vegies: Okra fries, Kohlrabi Slaw and Steamed green beans, Melon (Lunch: just me, boys are at a Twins game with the grandparents)

Monday: Fried Eggs over Garlicky Swiss Chard, toast, Melon (Lunch: Sandwiches, chips, vegies) Amazingly Yummy- a new favorite for chard!

Tuesday: Shrimp and Cherry Tomatoes over pasta, Salad, Garlic Bread (Lunch:English Muffin Pizzas : I have Zucchini from the CSA and Boursin Cheese in the fridge so I will probably make that one!)

Wednesday: Scott cooks.... or not.  Visiting me and eating hotdogs at a Festival. I'll be there for work. (Lunch: Chicken Nuggets, fries, vegies)

Thursday: Scott cooks. Thanksgiving Casserole, CSA green beans (Lunch: Pizza)

Friday: Chicken Stir Fry with CSA vegies, rice, eggrolls (Lunch:Sandwiches, chips, vegies)

Saturday: Depends on what I do that day if I am home in time.... may plan on some Quick and Easy Gyros, greek salad, fruit (Lunch:TBD: out?) Easy for Scott to do, but not a favorite

I am also going to take advantage of my Sunday Afternoon alone, pick up some Romas from the market and make up some:

Homemade Pizza Sauce
Homemade Salsa
Tomato Basil Soup Base for the freezer (to reheat, add cream)
Cherry Conserves
Chocolate Zucchini Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment