Sunday, October 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Steak, Baked Potato, Salad

Monday: Chorizo and Black Bean Soup (YUM! We had with corn bread muffins)

Tuesday: Roast Chicken, Maple Glazed Delicata Squash, CSA vegie

Wednesday: Scott Cooks. Hamburger, fries, vegies

Thursday: Scott Cooks. Leftovers/ Eggs and Toast

Friday: TBD - Beef stew? (I don't have a recipe that I follow, it's mostly whatever vegies I want to get rid of, stew meat that's been tossed in seasoned flour and browned, beef broth, couple beef boullion cubes, herbs/spices, S&P, and my secret ingredient- V8- I hate drinking the stuff, but it makes the best stew broth- I usually buy the low sodium cans so I can use a couple and the rest store nicely in the cupboard until the next stew day!)

Saturday: Ham, au gratin potatoes with onion and sage, green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment