Sunday, October 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Happy Halloween! Pizza at my nephew's birthday party before candy hunting.

Monday: Lasagna bowls, garlic bread (I added extra parm to my white sauce and saved the other half of the red sauce for a quick freezer meal)

Tuesday: Beef Pho (though I'll skip making the beef stock from scratch and use some homemade chicken stock from the freezer added to some store bought beef stock and the spices). Scott and the boys love this stuff!

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Ham and cheesy potatoes, green beans, rolls

Thursday: Scott cooks. Pork Chops, sweet potato fries, salad

Friday: Scott's gone. BFD. Puff Puff Pancakes, fruit (This is actually going to be english muffins, eggs and bacon- I made Apple Peel Jelly and it's so good with english muffins! I need another excuse to eat some!)

Saturday: Chinese Takeout to appease Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment