Saturday, October 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Sunday: Chili

Monday: Pizza Pasta, salad (a trial run for my friend, Sara's, maternity leave- she would eat pizza every day if she could- I'm thinking this will be a good substitute for after baby #2 is born) I really liked this recipe- I added thin slices of green peppers- it really does taste like pizza!

Tuesday: Homemade Chicken Tenders, Salad, Dutch oven bread, fruit
My bread didn't rise enough- I think I need to play with the oven temp a little? The bottom was starting to burn and the inside still seemed a little doughy.

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Bacon and Egg Sandwiches, cantaloupe

Thursday: Scott cooks. Italian Sausage, Potato, and Pepper Roast, grapes. (I love a one dish meal!) Another Yum! Though it took poor Scott longer to cut up everything than he thought so we didn't eat until about 740!

Friday: Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots

Saturday: Steak Fajitas. grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment