Sunday, January 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Since the Twix cookies were such a hit with Scott and the boys, I made up another batch using this recipe but subbed Heath toffee chips instead of the Twix to bring to my parents house on the 26th- I think this might be my new favorite cookie recipe! I also made this wonderful Gooey Butter cake for our New Year's Eve (and Day) Celebrations- this Minnesota girl thinks those friends to the south got it right with this idea!

Sunday: Spaghetti Squash with Sausage and Kale, rolls (this bombed with Scott and the boys but I did finally use the last of my CSA squash!)

Monday: Spicy Beef Stir Fry with peppers, onions and snow peas, rice, egg rolls. (Yummy)

Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (with homemade rolls from the freezer!), sweet potato fries, fruit salad?

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Johhny Garlic's Salmon, rice, green beans (ok- not the amazingness I was expecting)

Thursday: Scott cooks. Spaghetti, breadsticks, Salad

Friday: Scott's gone. Breakfast for Dinner.

Saturday: Garlic-Rosemary Pork Roast, Mashed potatoes, Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment