Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Brie was on sale last week when I went shopping .... I "heart" brie... Brie on ciabatta bread... ummmmm..... imagine Homer Simpson drool face. I hate spending $3-5 on a loaf so I was determined to make my own with this recipe.

I also made a batch of these lemon blueberry muffins that I was addicted to this past summer.
Needless to say, it was not a low carb week!

This week's menu is a little boring, but it will do...

Sunday: Spicy Tuscan soup, crusty bread

Monday: Mushroom Marsala Burgers, sweet potato fries, fruit salad , Drew's High School Registration Night.

Tuesday: Lasagna Bowls, salad, garlic breadsticks

Wednesday: Scott cooks. Greek Chicken, salad, fruit

Thursday: Scott cooks. Pizza night, salad

Friday: I am at conference for work. Scott cooks. Hot dogs, baked beans, chips, mixed vegies

Saturday: I am at conference for work. Out. Chinese?

No comments:

Post a Comment